Add a photo
25 photos
Pho at Pho Bistro
Pho at Pho Bistro
Pho at Pho Bistro
Spring rolls at Pho Bistro
Pho Bistro photo
Pho Bistro photo
Pho Bistro photo
Add a photo
Add your opinion

The menu of Vietnamese cuisine is to the pleasure of all guests here. Perfectly cooked spring rolls, chicken wings and broth might be what you need. It's a must to try delicious ice tea or great thai tea when visiting this restaurant.

It's easy to find Pho Bistro due to the convenient location. The courteous staff welcomes visitors all year round. Cool service is something that people highlight in their comments. Many reviewers note that prices are good for what you receive. But this place hasn't got a high rating from Google users.

Frequently mentioned in reviews

Ratings of Pho Bistro

Visitors' opinions on Pho Bistro

/ 215
خ
Request content removal
This place is closed i dont know why it shows open in Google
R
Request content removal
Pho here was really bad!!! This pho restaurant is on the top list as the worst pho restaurant I've been too. Me and wife ordered a #1 and #2. Both pho's were just meat and noodles which only maybe 10% of the soup and the other 90% was broth. The broth I should just call it watered down chicken bullion cubes with some fish sauce. Not worth $12. Way over priced for pho that is not of quality. Plus the server who took care of our order can't even communicate with us due to a language barrier. I'm not blaming her for this one, I blame the owner of this restaurant. To the owner, I'll give a friendly piece of advice. You need need servers who can communicate to customers in case of an issue arises. If not it'll cause a small issue to become even a bigger issue. Also need to cook better pho. Don't even waste your time to come to this place. 2 pho bowls and an order of egg rolls is not worth $31 here.
H
Request content removal
I ordered Pho Saigon and summer rolls and was really disappointed. The broth tasted salty and the meat tasted rotten. For the summer rolls, the rice paper and noodles were extremely dry. I think that there was a change in ownership recently. In addition, the waitress was not attentive and had a hard time understanding me. My family and I would not be dining here again. I would stick to the Pho Bistro in Centreville.
All opinions
Vietnamese, Vegetarian options
$$$$ Price range per person $8 - $12
Pho Bistro on map
© OpenStreetMap contributions
Get directions
44650 Waxpool Rd #125
Ashburn, Virginia, USA
Address
44650 Waxpool Rd #125, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
Features
No outdoor seating Takeaway Wheelchair accessible Сredit cards accepted Parking TV
Opening hours
SundaySun 11AM-9PM
MondayMon 11AM-9PM
TuesdayTue 11AM-9PM
WednesdayWed 11AM-9PM
ThursdayThu 11AM-9PM
FridayFri 11AM-9PM
SaturdaySat 11AM-9PM
Website

Tasty dishes in Ashburn

Restaurant features in Ashburn

Updated on: